Our Clinically Proven Method To Help Restore Clear Nails
BEAT NAIL FUNGUS WITH EMONINAIL AND ACTIVE NAIL PENETRATION
Are you ready to tackle that nail fungus and make it go away for good? Before you get started, here are some things that you should keep in mind:
- Nail fungus can be cured. It takes a topical solution which specializes in nail penetration, a very specific treatment approach and some amount of dedication, but ultimately, it works!
- The sooner you start treating it, the easier the process is, so don’t procrastinate.
- The trick is to make sure that the topical solution actually penetrates to the nailbed, because that’s where the fungus lives. Not sure how to do that? Don’t worry, we’ll tell you!
- You can actually get your nails back to beautiful. Once the infection clears, new nails will grow back and with a little bit of care and prevention, you’ll be fungus-free again!
- It’s not a pretty process. Prepare yourself for some unsightly moments. Know that it’s worth it!
If you need any help along the way, we’re here for you. Get in touch with us.
Soak your nails: When possible, soak your nails in clean, warm water before treatment applications. Warm water softens the skin around the skin and nails, making them easier to clean, and allows the treatment solution to penetrate more thoroughly.
Wash clean: Scrub the infected nails (gently), and the area around the nails. Dry completely before continuing.
Cut nails: Cut the infected nails as low as possible without causing any pain.
File nails: Using a nail file, file the top, sides, and front of your nails.
Apply to Infected Nails and Surrounding Skin: Using the brush applicator, apply the EmoniNail solution liberally onto the top, sides, and front of the nail, and to the surrounding skin. Allow at least 5-10 minutes for the treatment to dry completely before putting on socks or other footwear.
Excess moisture or sweat creates the ideal breeding conditions for fungus.
Change Socks and Shoes Regularly: Rotate your footwear, only use clean socks, and try for open-toed shoes or sandals when the weather or the state of your nails allows. Don't share footwear.
Once nail fungus is eliminated, new nails need to regrow in the place of the stained, previously infected, nails. If you have slow nail growth, treatment time may appear longer than the average.
Remember, each individual case of fungal infection is unique, and has its own timeline for the healing to happen. If you’re confused about any part of the process, remember that we’re here to help!
Restore Clear Nails with EmoniNail™
- Kills Nail Fungus
- Applies Easily with Topical Brush
- Helps Clear Yellow Keratin
- Natural, Safe and Effective
- Unlimited Access to Treatment Support Experts
- Guaranteed to Work within 60 Days or Your Money Back.
- It Works!
Reviewed and writing contributions by
Dr. Rohanti RavikulanBachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)