Terms And Conditions
GG Healthworks, Inc.
530 Henry St.
Brooklyn, NY 11231
1) Acceptance The Use Of EmoniNail.com Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of http://EmoniNail.com is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2) SHIPPING CHARGES:
EmoniNail.com shipping charges are as follows:
Standard USPS – $6.95
Expedited USPS – $19.95
Overseas / International:
All Orders – $19.95
Undeliverable or refused shipments may be subject to a restocking fee of $20. EmoniNail.com and GG Healthworks, Inc. does not assume any responsibility for custom duty charges or regulations for countries outside of the United States.
3) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
EmoniNail.com accepts orders from most countries outside the United States. However, we maintain the right to discontinue selling our products to any individual country at any time for any reason.
4) RETURN POLICY:
We guarantee satisfaction with our product. If you receive your order and are not satisfied (for ANY reason), you may return the product to us within 60 days of purchase for a full refund. Any returns post marked beyond 60 days from the date of purchase will not qualify for a refund (except in extraordinary cases).
All international orders which are returned due to local customs will be subject to a $20 restocking fee.
Send returns, and a copy of your order receipt to:
Express 1 Warehousing & Fulfillment
109 Thurston Drive
Russellville, KY 42276
5) SHIPPING POLICY:
EmoniNail.com offers standard and expedited shipping via the U.S. postal service. Customers may be required to sign for delivery. Shipments outside the 48 continental United States may involve additional requirements. Shipments to remote, rural, or international locations will require additional time for delivery.
6) SHIPMENT TRACKING:
If you require additional order and/or shipping status information, please contact our Customer Service team at info@EmoniNail.com.
7) PAYMENT METHODS:
EmoniNail.com accepts Visa, Master Card and American Express. Please ensure that all shipping information is accurate and complete.
Your email address and phone number will serve as our primary means of contacting you for customer service and/or issues related to your order.
8) Credit Card Details Policy
Once an order has been submitted your credit card will be charged. Our ordering process is streamlined so your order will immediately be sent to processing and then shipping. Due to the high volume of orders we receive we will be unable to cancel an order after submitted. Please order carefully.
9) PRICING POLICY:
EmoniNail.com reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. All of the EmoniNail.com products are guaranteed against defects for 60 days from the date of shipment.
10) DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS TO PRODUCTS SOLD:
Upon purchasing from EmoniNail.com, you agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to GG Healthworks, Inc. arising from any product sold on the EmoniNail.com site shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall GG Healthworks, Inc., its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to product sold.
11) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
EmoniNail.com is owned and operated by GG Healthworks, Inc. All materials, including graphics, illustrations, designs, photos, videos, and written and other materials that are part of this web site are copyrights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by GG Healthworks, Inc. United States and international copyright law protect the web site as a whole and GG Healthworks, Inc. owns all worldwide rights, and titles to this web site.
12) Change of Use
GG Healthworks, Inc reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that http://EmoniNail.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
13) Links to Third Party Websites
The EmoniNail.com Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
14) Website Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, http://EmoniNail.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- EmoniNail.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold EmoniNail.com and GG Healthworks, Inc. and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against EmoniNail.com or GG Healthworks, Inc. arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
16) Sales Tax Policy
All orders shipped to New York State will be charged state and county sales tax.
17) Security Policy
Your payment information is encrypted using industry-leading 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Any and all personal information is encrypted when it is submitted from your computer to our payment servers. Your name, address, credit card number, expiration date, and other personal information are all protected.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information:
GG Healthworks, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties: We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.